10 Things Apex does for you
1. Presentation is everything. We strongly recommend using professional photos to ensure your property is presented in its best light. We professionally market your property via Domain.com.au, realestate.com.au, facebook, rentfind.com.au, apex.pm and signboards where possible.
In conjunction with regular updates over phone or email, during the marketing campaign, you will receive weekly comprehensive performance reports disclosing; the number of inquiries, number of inspections and helpful online statistics.
2. We secure a new tenant/s and ensure their application is appropriately screened, checking Trading Reference Australia, previous rental history and current employment. We execute the Residential Tenancy Agreement including appropriate clauses for YOU and YOUR property. We prepare a comprehensive Ingoing Condition Report including 100+ photos. Its important to ensure the condition of your investment is accurately documented so bond deductions are easily processed.
3. We manage the ongoing relationship with the tenant, paying special attention to prompt rent payments.
4. We inspect your property regularly and carry out the first inspection within 4 months of a tenant moving in. We provide comprehensive reports including photos where necessary and details on current or future repairs or improvements, allowing you time to budget accordingly.
5. We give you advice on updating and improving your property to increase your return. Many people are surprised to learn that a few simple changes can often make a big difference. We will show you how.
6. We regularly review the rent in accordance with market conditions and issue necessary rent increase noticed. It’s important your investments work for you.
7. Proactively negotiate lease renewals with existing tenants before the lease expires. The recent changes to the Residential Tenancies Act have changed the way ‘month-to-month’ leases work for investors.
8. We give you access to a variety of tradespeople at competitive rates. There is no substitute to for a recommended tradesman.
9. We can pay all associated outgoings on your behalf at no addition cost. We will contact Council, Strata, Water and your Insurance provider. We do the heavy lifting for you.
10. We accurately account to you on the 15th day of each month. You will receive both an email and hard copy statement. At the end of each financial year, you will receive one statement detailing all income and expenses for the 12 months. ou have access to your statements 247 online via our software.